4 months, 3 weeks ago mycaguruKeymaster
Check out the Interview Questions asked in Big 4 companies. In this article we are providing Big 4 Interview Questions asked in Job/Articleship Training Interview. Check Commonly Used Big 4 Accounting Firm Interview Questions (Deloitte, PwC, EY, KPMG).
Big 4 Interview Questions asked for Articleship Training / Job
Deloitte, Ernst & Young, Price water house Coopers, and KPMG—asked candidates during the internship or full-time interview process. And so, if you’re planning to interview with one of the four largest accounting firms in the world, you better have answers prepared for these 21:
- Tell me about yourself. (the very 1st question)
- Why do you want to work at this firm specifically?
- Why are you interested in this particular area of the firm?
- Give me an example of a time you failed.
- Give me an example of a time you succeeded.
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- What types of challenges have you faced in the past two years and how did you overcome them?
- Give me an example of how you successfully dealt with someone who was difficult.
- Give me an example of how one of your strengths has benefited you when working in a team environment.
- What’s the most difficult thing you’ve ever had to do?
- Give me examples of how well you work under pressure.
- What are you looking to get out of a job/internship with a public accounting firm?
- What are your thoughts on the increase demand of quality by the PCAOB [Public Company Accounting Oversight Board] and how would you implement such demands in your audit?
- How would you describe your leadership skills?
- Give me a situation in your past work or school experience where you demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Where do you see yourself in five years? Ten years?
- Tell me about a time when you had an idea but your team was not willing to accept it. How did you go about presenting this idea and trying to persuade them to accept it?
- What did you learn from your last job/internship?
- Describe some situations where you’ve had to use technical writing skills.
- Why should I hire you?
- What makes you stand out?