6 months ago mycaguruKeymaster
How to convert Private Limited company into OPC ?? Find Complete procedure for Converting Private Limited company into One Person company. My this article is about the conversion of private limited company into one person company, how is the procedure to be done for the same, documents required for the same, what are the other requirements, is it beneficial etc. After the receipt of the fresh certificate by the ROC of the name consisting of the words “OPC” than the procedure would be regarded as completed. This certificate is given after the following procedure is fulfilled. Now you can scroll down below and check more details regarding “How to convert Private Limited company into OPC ??””
Process for Conversion:
The Procedure for transformation of the Private Limited Company into OPC has been given in the Section 18 of the Companies Act,2013. The Procedure is given as under :
- Initially the organization needs to hold a Board meeting, as indicated by the arrangements of the area 173(3) of the Companies Act. Prior to this meeting being held No Objection Certificate should be outfitted to existing individuals and the sundry loan bosses of the organization. The endorsement of similar should be taken. In this meeting the load up executives needs to favor the transformation procedure and the investor needs to choose the place, time and date for the Extraordinary Meeting to be held.
- Notice for EGM should be given to the All the chiefs, in the case of overseeing or other, individuals from the organization and the present inspectors of the organization under area 101 of the Companies Act, 2013. This notice should be given 21 days before the date of real EGM. Every one of the arrangements of the Companies Act,2013 should be fulfilled for the compelling transformation of the same.
- Presently the General meeting is to be gathered and the all the arrangement should be checked for assembling the same, for example, the majority is available is to be checked, exceptional determination under segment 114(2) is to be passed by the investors, endorsement for the change in the MOA is being affirmed or not.
- Presently the technique has come to document the structures recommended by the ROC. The structures recommended are as per the following:
- (a) Form MGT-14 – This frame must be submitted with the duplicate of the extraordinary determination is required to be given inside 30 days from the date of unique determination being passed. The records, for example, Notice of EGM, True duplicate of Special Resolution, Altered AOA, Altered MOA.
- (b) Form INC-6 – In this frame, application for the transformation is to be given to the ROC. The archives, for example, most recent monetary record and benefit and misfortune account, no protest letter from banks, rundown of individuals and the loan bosses.
5. The rundown of the individuals and the lenders talked about above isn’t to be given in independently, they are to be affirmed by the executives and the sworn statement for the same is to be given. Presently the method has been finished, now this frame and the archives must be transferred on the ROC site. Presently if the Registrar of Companies discover every one of the structures legitimate then the ROC will issue a crisp declaration will be issued by them comprising of the new name of the ROC.
Well Copied…! Need to Improve content structure..
Show some CMS Management.