4 months, 3 weeks ago mycaguruKeymaster
Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd invites CS post Chief Manager, DGM
Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd invites CS post Chief Manager, DGM: Maharashtra Natural Gas Ltd is a joint venture Company of two navratna PSUs viz. Bharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) and GAIL (India) Limited, (GAIL) with the mission to supply clean and green (eco-friendly) fuel to the cities of Pune and Pimpri – Chinchwad.
The company has invited Company Secretary for the post of Chief Manager / DGM – Company Secretary & Legal.
Candidate should be associate member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India and LLB with Minimum experience of 20-22 years. He should have excellent interpersonal and analytical skills, Good communication skills, Strong leadership and team building skills.
Salary offered is Minimum Rs. 15.50 lacs p.a. plus performance annual incentive as per policy.
- Timely compliance of provisions of Companies Act,
- Filling and filing of forms and other returns with the statutory authorities.
- Manage and ensure timely implementation of Corporate Governance practices outlined as per the Company Law
- Coordinate with the MD/Chairman and members of the board for the purposes of carrying out the board meeting, Committee Meetings, AGM and other meetings, if any.
- Conducting General/ Board/ Committee Meetings as required under Companies Act 2013 involving issuance of notices, drafting agenda, recording minutes and passing resolutions.
- Coordinate Board meetings, manage proceedings and draft minutes of the same in a timely manner in alignment to the prescribed statutory norms. Drafting of resolutions, explanatory statements and supplementary papers for consideration of board.
- Advise on good governance practices and compliance of Corporate Governance norms as prescribed under various Corporate, Securities and Other Business Laws and regulations and guidelines made there under.
- Maintenance of secretarial records, statutory books and registers
- All work relating to shares and their transfer and transmission
- Advise on Corporate Laws and Compliance of legal and procedural aspects.
- Create manuals, protocols on good corporate governance, secretarial practices and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Preparation and update of monthly information documents for secretarial and legal affairs Assisting the management in managing the litigations for the company and other matters which are incidental to the above.
- Provide direction in handling litigation and arbitration on behalf of the enterprise
- Lead legal activities which provide support during strategic ventures for the enterprise
- Maintaining, preparing and filing necessary documents, registers, reports and returns as required under the Companies Act and various other statutory acts, rules and regulations
- Managing procedural formalities pertaining to formation of corporate entities, mergers, amalgamations and other corporate restructuring initiatives, ensuring compliance.with statutory laws and regulations
- Other legal matters & interaction with company legal councilors.
- Drafting and vetting various legal & commercial documents in connection with Joint Ventures, Foreign Collaboration, Non – disclosure Agreements including MOUs and Shareholding Agreement, IPRs related matters, Registrations and TM related assignments and other statutory compliances.
Interested candidates can mail their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.