CS Tax Updates for June 2018 Exams, CS Tax Amendments 2018. Tax updates for CS June 2018 Exams. Downland CS Tax Updates Relevant for students appearing in June 2018 examination. Check all CS Tax Updates for June 2018 Exams. Here we are providing all Tax updates for CS Professional and CS Executive June 2018 Examination. In this article you can find all relevant tax amendments for June 2018 Exams like – Tax Rates, Amendments Relating to Income from Capital Gains, Amendments Relating to Deductions, Amendments of Service Tax etc. Now you can scroll down below and check complete details regarding CS Tax Updates For June 2018 Exams…..
CS Updates June 2018
CS Tax Updates for Dec 2017 Exams
CS Tax Updates For June 2017 Exams
Students appearing in June 2017 Examination shall note the following:
- For Direct taxes, Finance Act, 2016 is applicable.
- Applicable Assessment Year is 2017-18 (Previous Year 2016-17).
- Since, Wealth Tax Act, 1957 has been abolished w.e.f. 1st April, 2015. The questions from the same will not be asked in examination from December, 2015 session onwards.
- For Indirect Taxes, all changes made by the Finance Act, 2016 are also applicable.
- Students are also required to update themselves on all the relevant Notifications, Circulars, Clarifications, etc. issued by the CBDT, CBEC & Central Government, on or before six months prior to the date of the June 2017 Examination.
The updates is to facilitate the students to acquaint themselves with the amendments in tax laws upto December, 2016, applicable for June, 2017 Examination. The updates covers the major Notifications and Circulars issued by CBDT from 1st July, 2016 to 31st December, 2016. In the event of any doubt, students may write to the Institute for clarifications at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Updates for the Indirect Tax Part will be uploaded separately
Contents of Above File
In the event of any doubt, students may write to the Institute for clarifications at email@example.com
|DIRECT TAXATION LAW AND PRACTICE|
|PART A. Direct Taxations|
|Income Tax Rules , 1962|
|The Black Money (Undisclosed Foreign Income and Assets) and Imposition of Tax Act, 2015|
|INDIRECT TAXATION LAW AND PRACTICE|
|B. SERVICE TAX|
|Amendments vide Notifications|