By mistake I have been using different PANs for different purposes like one for my demat account and another for filing my Income-tax return and payment of taxes. How do I set this right?

in progress 0
, KOSAR CHAYWALA 5 months 1 Answer 149 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. It is advisable to retain only one PAN, preferably the one used for Income-tax purpose and surrender the other number immediately. The institutions where the latter number has been quoted should be informed of the correct PAN.

Leave an answer