During the year I had worked with three different employers and none of them deducted any tax from salary paid to me. If all these amounts are clubbed together, my income will exceed the basic exemption limit. Do I have to pay taxes on my own?

in progress 0
AMAL NEERAJ V 5 months 1 Answer 61 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Yes, you will have to pay self-assessment tax and file the return of income.​

Leave an answer