Answer ( 1 )

  1. ​​PAN application can be filled up in the following forms –

    Form 49A (for Indian Citizens)
    Form 49AA (for Foreign Citizens)
    PAN application can be made either online through NSDL website (Click here to apply for PAN online) or UTIITSL ​website (Click here to apply through UTIITSL) or through any of the NSDL TIN-Facilitation Centres/ PAN Centres (Click here to select the nearest TIN – Facilitation Centers/ PAN centres where PAN application may be submitted).

    In case of an applicant, being a company which has not been registered under the Companies Act, 2013, the application for allotment of a Permanent Account Number is to be made in Form No. SPICE-INC-32 specified under sub-section (1) of section 7 of the said Act for incorporation of the company.​ (Application for TAN is also to be made through SPICE-INC-32)

    Note: w.e.f. 01-07-2017, every person who is eligible to obtain Aadhaar number shall quote Aadhaar number in the PAN application form.

Leave an answer