If I have committed any mistake in my original return, am I permitted to file a revised return to correct the mistake?

in progress 0
PRACHI GOEL 5 months 1 Answer 53 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. A return of income can be revised at any time during the assessment year or before the assessment made whichever is earlier.

    If original return has filed in paper format or manually, then technically it cannot be revised by online mode or electronically.

Leave an answer