Answer ( 1 )

  1. If there is any change in the data provided in the application for allotment of TIN (i.e. data provide at the time of allotment of TAN), then such change is to be communicated to the Income Tax Department by intimating the change in , the “Form for Change or Correction in TAN data”. Duly filed form should be submitted to the TIN Facilitation Centres or an online application can be made at

Leave an answer