My income from let out house property is negative. Can I ask my employer to consider this loss against my salary income while computing the TDS on my salary?

in progress 0
AMAL NEERAJ V 5 months 1 Answer 56 views 0

Answer ( 1 )

  1. Yes but only to the extent of Rs. 2 lakh, however, losses other than losses under the head ‘Income from house property’ cannot be set-off while determining the TDS from salary.​​

Leave an answer