Answer ( 1 )

  1. Copy of any of the following document will serve as proof of address in case of individual applicants being Indian citizens (including those located outside India) :

    Copy of following :
    Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India; or
    Elector’s photo identity card; or
    Driving License; or
    Passport; or
    Passport of the spouse; or
    Post office passbook having address of the applicant; or
    Latest property tax assessment order; or
    Domicile certificate issued by the Government; or
    Allotment letter of accommodation issued by Central or State Government of not more than three years old; or
    Property Registration Document; or
    Copy of following documents of not more than three months old
    Electricity Bill; or
    Landline Telephone or Broadband connection bill; or
    Water Bill; or
    Consumer gas connection card or book or piped gas bill; or
    Bank account statement or as per Note given below ; or
    Depository account statement; or
    Credit card statement; or

    Note : In case of an Indian citizen residing outside India, copy of Bank Account Statement in country of residence or copy of Non-resident External (NRE) bank account statements (not more than three months old) shall be the proof of address.
    Certificate of identity in Original signed by a Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councilor or a Gazetted officer, as the case may be.
    Employer certificate in original.

    For HUF, an affidavit made by the Karta of Hindu Undivided Family stating name, father’s name and address of all the coparceners on the date of application and copy of any of the above documents in the name of Karta of HUF is required as proof of address.

    In case of Minor, any of the above mentioned documents of any of parents/guardians of such minor shall be deemed to be the relevant proof of address for the minor applicant. ​

Leave an answer