Answer ( 1 )

  1. Yes, as per the rates prescribed u/s 195. TDS is to be deducted on capital gain income. In case you have any doubt regarding the amount on which TDS is to be made, you may file an application with the officer handling non-resident taxation who will pass an order determining the TDS to be made. Alternatively, if the recipient feels that the TDS is more he may file an application with his Assessing Officer for non-deduction.

Leave an answer