Answer ( 1 )

  1. ​​​​​​A person can declare income at lower rate (i.e. less than 50%), however, if he does so, and his income exceeds the maximum amount which is not chargeable to tax, then he is required to maintain the books of account as per the provisions of sections​​ 44AA and has to get his accounts audited as per sections 44AB.

Leave an answer