Answer ( 1 )

  1. Showing the total tax liability as Income tax, Education cess, Surcharge, etc., is advisable.
    However, in the event the bifurcation of tax payment like, income-tax, surcharge, Cess, etc., is not done due to any reason, there is no need to panic.
    While filing the income-tax return just mention the total amount. in income-tax column and that would be sufficient. However, at the time of filing income-tax return, you should fill up the correct bifurcation details and then CPC will check it properly at the time of processing.​

Leave an answer