Top CA Final Video Lecture And Pendrive:-
- Financial reporting is the process of producing statements that disclose an organization’s financial status to management, investors and the government.
- Financial reporting includes the following: the external financial statements (income statement, statement of comprehensive income, balance sheet, statement of cash flows, and statement of stockholders’ equity) the notes to the financial
Best faculty for CA Final Financial Reporting:-
- Sarthak Jain
- Praveen Jindal
- Jai Chawla
Strategic Financial Management:-
- Strategic financial management is applied throughout a company’s organizational operations and involves elements designed to make the maximum efficient use of the company’s financial … Careful budgeting of a company’s financial resources and operating expenses is essential in strategic financial planning.
Best faculty for CA Final Strategic Financial Management:-
- Vinod Kumar Agarwal
- Rahul Malkan
- Nagendra Sah
Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics:-
- The term “audit” in an effort to find out the fairness and to establish the reliability or unreliability of an entity’s financial statement which consists of the balance sheet, profit, and loss account, cash flow statement notes and others statements and explanatory notes.
- Professional ethics is defined as the personal and corporate rules that govern behaviour within the context of a particular profession. An example of professional ethics is the American Bar Association’s set of ethical rules that govern an attorney’s moral obligations.
Best faculty for CA Final Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics:-
- Abhishek Bansal
- Ravi Taori
- Aarti Lahoti
Corporate Law and Allied Laws:-
Corporate law deals with the formation and operations of corporations and is related to commercial and contract law. A corporation is a legal entity created through the laws of its state of incorporation, treating a corporation as a legal “person” that has the standing to sue and be sued, distinct from its stockholders.
Best faculty for CA Final corporate and Allied Law:-
- Swapnil Patni
- Darshan Khare
- Abhishek Bansal
Advanced Management Accounting:-
Encompassing techniques and processes that are intended to provide financial and non-financial information to people within an organization to make better decisions and thereby achieve organizational control and enhance organizational effectiveness.
The process of identifying, measuring and communicating economic information to permit informed judgments and decisions by users of the information.
Best faculty for CA Final Advanced Management Accounting:
- Sankalp kanstiya
- Raj K Agrawal
Information Systems Control and Audit:-
An information system audit is an examination of the management controls within an information technology infrastructure. The evaluation of obtained evidence determines if the information system is safeguarding assets, maintaining data integrity, and operating effectively to achieve the organization’s goals or objectives. These reviews may be performed in conjunction with a financial statement audit, internal audit or other forms of attestation engagement.
Best faculty for CA Final Information Systems Control and Audit:
- Swapnil Patni
Direct Tax Laws
The direct tax is a type of tax where the incidence and impact of taxation fall on the same entity. In the case of the direct tax, the burden can’t be shifted by the taxpayer to someone else. These are largely taxes on income or wealth. Income tax, corporation tax, property tax, inheritance tax and gift tax are examples of direct tax.
Best Faculty For Direct Taxation Law:
- Bhanwar Borana
Indirect Tax Law:-
Indirect Taxes are basically the taxes which are directly levied on the Income of an Individual but are indirectly levied on the Expense incurred by the individual. This tax is basically levied on the seller of goods or the provider of service but in most cases, he passes it on to the end consumer and therefore, it is the end consumer ho bears this in the form of an indirect tax.
Best faculty for CA Final Indirect Tax Law:
- Vishal Bhattad
- Dippak Gupta
Best Video Lectures For CA Final links are:-
- Financial Reporting By Sarthak Jain
- Financial Reporting By Parveen Jindal
- Financial Reporting By Jai Chawla
- Strategic Financial Management by Vinod Kumar Agarwal
- Strategic Financial Management by Rahul Malkan
- Strategic Financial Management by Nagendra Sah
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics By Abhishek Bansal
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics By Ravi Taori
- Advanced Auditing and Professional Ethics By Aarti Lahoti
- Corporate and Allied Law by Swapnil Patni
- Corporate and Allied Law by Darshan Khare
- Corporate and Allied Law by Abhishek Bansal
- Advanced Management Accounting by Sankalp Kanstiya
- Advanced Management Accounting by Raj K Agrawal
- Information Systems Control and Audit by Swapnil Patni
- Direct Tax Law by Bhanwar Borana
- Indirect Tax Law by Vishal Bhattad
- Indirect Tax Law by Dippak Gupta